Saturday, July 26, 2025

BACK COVER PAGE

 




Dear Publisher,

I am thrilled by the prospect of partnering with a visionary publisher who shares my passion for fresh, interdisciplinary scholarship. As an independent author with limited financial resources, I kindly request your support in bringing The Ethological Genesis of Management and Economic Thought to readers at no cost to me. Your investment in production, design, and distribution will enable this unique work—bridging animal behavior and economic theory—to reach students, scholars, and reformers worldwide.

Thank you for considering this proposal. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss how we can make this book a reality together.

Sincerely,
Dr. Mamta Vyas

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Casetify

India’s Coal Paradox: A Production Giant but an Export Minor — A Case-Cum-Research Analysis of Coal India, Export Trends, Coking-Coal Dependence and Global Competitiveness (2015–2026)

  India’s Coal Paradox: A Production Giant but an Export Minor — A Case-Cum-Research Analysis of Coal India, Export Trends, Coking-Coal Depe...